Phone Chargers

Friday, March 28, 2008

It used to be that I always lost my keys, my earrings, or even my wallet, but today, I always seem to be misplacing my phone chargers. I have one for inside and one that works in my car, and you would think they would be easy enough to find. Perhaps I just have a mental block, but I can never seem to remember where I put them when I need them the most. If I would just keep the one inside plugged into the wall, or if I kept the one in the car in the glove department, I might know where they are when I need them. I don’t for some reason, and it leads to a wild search of the house at least once a week.


Some phone chargers come with your phone when you buy it, and others you have to buy. The one that plugs into the wall is the one that I got with my phone, but the one I have in the car I stole from my husband. He bought a kit to go with his phone but he never uses the charger for the car. I just took it one day and he has not asked for it back. He has since bought a few different phone chargers so I suspect it is mine to keep, if I can remember where I put it, that is.


Though not all phone chargers work with all phones, you can usually interchange ones that come with the same phone brand. My husband and I have different phones, but they are both made by LG. Our phone chargers are interchangeable and that has worked to our advantage. When I went on a trip recently I lost one of my phone chargers (shocking, I know) and I had to use his for a while until I found it.


Right now I am contemplating what I can do to keep better track of my phone chargers. All of the ones that I have are all black. Though I realize that this is the standard color, I think they should perhaps have more options. If I had one that was yellow or white, I might be able to spot it faster when I am looking for one. I might also be able to quickly distinguish it from the fifteen or twenty other things lying around here that have black cords.

0 comments: